Group-Chatt with the Writers and mingle with other Erotica Readers. Lets Share Ideas and explore.

Newest Erotica Post

.......................................................................................

Monday, February 2, 2009

~ Zelle (No Domme Blonde) THE SUIT



There's just something about a man in a suit and tie that has always made me want to just say "Yes Sir!". Most of the men that I've had in my life that have worn suits, have always been authoritative figures that in some way, shape, or form, have guided me to where I needed to be. My Father, My High School Teachers, Professors in College, my Banker, my Doctor, my Accountant, my Lawyer, an ex-husband who worked in a professional field that required a suit. These were the men that told me what I 'needed' to do, and when, and why. The curfew, the homework assignment, how I should invest, what I should be eating and doing for exercise, how I should be conducting business, what dinner plans might be happening on a particular night. These were the men that would look down at me, and would respectfully scold me like an insubordinate naive little schoolgirl when I screwed up. Using their words to make me squirm in my seat and understand what was amiss or wrong. And, 'those looks', oh boy, you didn't want to get those looks. These were the men that showed me what 'consequences' for actions were. Yes, these men "in suits" were the men that controlled my life, and they left profound psychological affects on how I am today as an "alpha sub" personality.

One particular "suit" had me from the moment he came into my life not so long ago. As I waited for him at the airport that day my memory pool kicked in, allowing me to recall in great detail, our very first real time meeting. How he had made his descent down the escalator to baggage claim... I remember standing off to the side, not wanting to be seen at first, but just wanting to be a voyeur that silently, pleasurably watched from the sidelines, as one sibling might watch another opening a Christmas package. Yes, I was excited, I had a thousand questions racing through my mind, even though we'd corresponded for months, I was looking forward to meeting this person who so captivated me with his written word, and I pondered with great anticipation just what the future was going to hold.

My heart had skipped a beat at first glance, catching his tall 6'1" stature and that head of thick black hair above the other travelers. He took my breath away, and then my knees got weak and I leaned safely back on the wall behind me for support. Such silent power existed behind his ever calm demeanor. He controlled me, not with height, nor the harnessed power in his arms, nor with his strong legs.. but with his intelligence, imaginative mind, and of course,.. those piercing blue eyes that spoke volumes when needed. Of course many words were to be spoken, but none were truly needed. Many ties would bind us through the course of our time together, but none were truly needed for him to know I was not going to disobey his wishes. A customary collar would be bought, and yet.. it would still lay in it's package, unopened.. as he preferred to know I wore His around my heart.

There was a presence about him. Yes, He carried himself very well. He exuded power, class, 'order', in his pinstriped Designer suit. The man never missed one detail of finishing the total package either, much like his skill with Shibari. With him, it was either done, or it was not done, there were no excuses. Black and white, no gray areas to misconstrue. Always an impeccable shine on his Italian shoes, coordinating handkerchief neatly tucked in his lapel pocket, pants displaying unwrinkled knife-like pleats, overcoat draped neatly over his forearm, leather briefcase in one hand. His dark aviator sunglasses framed a masculine face that looked every bit his 42 years. But I remembered his words, 'its not the age, its the mileage'. Yes, he'd said many times before that he may be a bit rough around the edges, but smooth, like riverstones warn down by the passing of water. Yes, he was a sight to behold.. and He had chosen me. I wanted none other than this "Loving Dom" in the tailored suit with all of his somewhat sadistic quirks as well.

As I hold his suit reverently, running my hand down the lapel, feeling the rich texture, I imagine my soft silken skin next to ever fiber that is Him. I bury my face deep into it's folds, his scent envelopes me as I slowly inhale, selfishly taking in all the remnants left of his very own distinctive feral scent - then I unwillingly exhale, and allow that scent to escape my body, yet not my memories. All the right pheromones are released when we're together, those which drew me to him in such a primal way in the beginning, and those that have so influenced my behavior towards him now. Just thinking about it causes a tingle to find it's way to my lower extremities causing a pulsing at my clit. I close my thighs together in order to try to squelch these urges here in public. I remember his touch and my body starts to awaken and my panties now feel wet and warm. The tenderness of his magic fingers lightly tracing along my torso with a feather touch, causing a shiver down my spine. The sting of his hand on my ass that immediately heats up my sex, the look in his eyes, taking me all in, knowing he has complete control of me, as I succumb and willingly submit to him, so that we both may find the euphoria that binds us.

Startled out of my stupor by a voice saying "Miss?".. I turned, smiled, and I reluctantly handed the soiled suit over to the pleasant lady behind the desk at the Dry Cleaners. I wondered what she must have thought. There I'd been.. just seconds ago, face buried into the jacket of this suit, remembering how the day before I'd sucked his cock like a hyena in heat at the breakfast table and had accidentally dribbled cum all over his slacks. Alas, delivering his suit to the cleaners was but one of the many tasks on his list he'd asked me to complete for him while he was away on business. Now, I must hurry to Home Depot to buy accessories needed in order to complete his task #5,.. "Exploring self bondage". I'm looking forward to this one, as he's given me permission to release my inhibitions and to have a mind blowing orgasm!

2 comments:

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

Very Nice Mi'Lady Zelle, you are a wonderful writer :)

Zelle said...

Thanks NT.. (smooch)