Group-Chatt with the Writers and mingle with other Erotica Readers. Lets Share Ideas and explore.

Newest Erotica Post

.......................................................................................

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~The $65k Sex Experience - by No Trespassing~




Sitting behind my lavish desk I could see her walk into the showroom.
I could see Steven approach her quickly for the presale pitch.

I watched her closely as I took in her striking beauty.
I was mesmerized be the way her hips flowed, as her heels lifted her ass in rhythmic motions.
Without thought I approached her and asked,
“May I help you pick out a car Miss”?

Without a sound she stroked and rubbed the car of her choice.
Sliding to the door she opened it, only to slowly set inside.
One foot still propped in the jamb and one close to the seats center, she revealed her bargaining chips.

She slowly raised her skirt to entice.
Raising her arms and pushing out her breast she gasps softly,
“Do you boys like what you see”?

She spread her legs farther to reveal her freshly shaved leverage.
Touching and exposing her inner lips with two fingers she asks.
“What would you do for this”?
“Do you think my Pussy will be warm”?
“Do you want to know what it feels like, to slowly slide your engorged Cock inside me”?

I could not speak as I nodded.
I wanted to take her right there in the showroom.
I could feel my Penis growing hard rapidly; I reached in my pants for a needed adjustment as she smiled with approval.

“I wish this was my car” she purred.
I would surely fuck you in it”.

“We can Baby” I said grinning “I own the place”.
“No No” she sighed “ I meant, if it were my car, I would be so wet and horny, I would Fuck you like crazy in it”.
“But it’s too expensive for me” she claimed, as she put her soft hand on my bulging cock.

Looking around I could not resist letting her fondle me as Steven watched.
She found the base of my root and the head of my shaft with strokes and grasps.
I shuddered with intense sensations as she pressed her mouth to my pant and forced her hot breath onto my most sensitive sexual flesh.

“Put me in your mouth” I begged
She stopped, unzipped me and produced my mass. It was ready and rigid.
She grabbed the base with a firm grasp, sliding it all the way to the tip, producing a large pearly droplet.
Taking her tong gently, she touched the droplet, pulling back to savor the taste.

I pushed my wanting head into her mouth as the rush overcame my body. The warm and wet suction was euphoric.
“I want this car” I heard again. “For my pussy”.



I could not think as she stood and turned to lean over the hood of the car.
Revealing her payment of seduction and satisfaction.

I stood tall behind her and inserted myself to the hips with the first deep thrust.
“Stephen” I said “Get the fucking keys and title”

“Now you can earn it Bitch” I shouted as I smacked her ass on every out thrust.
I pushed my length fully and with force, time and time again.
I could feel the walls of her vagina tighten and release, building towards Orgasm.
I thrust and thrust as I reach around to find her swollen clit. It was begging to be touched and rubbed. I rubbed with growing pressure and speed as I matched its pace with my now raging pre explosion.

Soon we came together with deep gushing thrusts.

“Give me the title Stephen” I said breathlessly.
Still inserted fully behind her, I signed the title on her bent back.
Placing it and the keys beside her I said “One more for me”

I closed my eyes and thrust deeper and harder. I could still feel the tingle from the orgasm a moment before. I squeezed my thighs tight, chasing the release again.
I t was only seconds until the second wave hit me.
Everything tightened and gushed again in a knee weakening rush.

I removed my sensitive penis from her and slid it softly into my pants.

Without a word she started her car, quickly pulling out and speeding away.
………………

“Gosh Boss” That was a great show, Steven said with a grin.

I’m glad you liked it because that piece of ass just cost me a $65k sports car.
***smacks himself in the head***

~NT~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha...you deserved it, letting the little head do your thinking for you! ;)

nice write, doll

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

The sad part is, I have given a car to a girl I was dating.
I never saw her agian after that :(

I should have know when she asked me for it during sex, instead of somewere else.

Yes, a lot of my stories have some reality in them.
Lessons learned through procreation.
lol.

Hugs Doll and I loved your story too this week

Jason

Anonymous said...

awww poor baby ;)

mine last week had some autobiography in it as well

glad you liked this week's offering (where's my comment?) :D

xoxo

The Official Naked Nurse said...

Ok...Now that was yummy! I am in such NEED right now!!!

xoxo

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

Thanks NN,
I wanted to spend more time on it.
I think it needed some bondage to the bumper.... :)
Just a thought.

NT

Donnie said...

Wow. This actually happened? I'm so going to get a Navigator on Monday! I kid, but this was awesome:)

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

LOL:) Thanks Donnie, I am glad you came by here tonight.

The car I got sex-er-scammed out of was an older back up car of mine. No big loss.

If it was a $65k car...Geessss no way. Thats three times the cost of my own car...ouch.

Hugs Doll, Nice to see you :)
NT

KinkerChew said...

Hmmm that must have been some clam if she managed to get a 65k sports car lol. I did enjoy the read though.
thanks blue-eyes...:)~