Group-Chatt with the Writers and mingle with other Erotica Readers. Lets Share Ideas and explore.

Newest Erotica Post

.......................................................................................

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ten after Twelve .....Cab time Quickie




Tangled Up In Me ©





Tens leaned forward and gestured to the driver. “Pull over, just ahead.” The driver slowed and signaledTens leaned across and opened the door for me.
I moved, purposefully leggy, sophisticated, and he claims beautifully towards the car causing him immediate carnal pleasure. His cock had hardened as soon as he caught sight of me on the side of the road, and it was pounding in his pants by the time I climbed in the car. Dressed for the corporate world he eyed the cream-colored fitted skirt and jacket that brought out my coloring and worked well with my figure. Beneath the jacket I wore a camisole that gaped endearingly as I climbed in, letting him catch sight of my bare cleavage for a moment. High heels and the short skirt displayed my long, elegant legs to perfection, and Tens simply stared, not trusting himself to say anything about my appearance.
I was smiling, my eyes twinkling with pleasure. He reached over to kiss my long and hard on the mouth.
“Where to?” The driver had a smirk on his face as he observed the two of them clinched together in the backseat.
Miles away, Tens had forgotten we were on one of the busiest streets in the city, and on a double yellow line at that.
“Just drive,” Tens, ordered.
The driver shrugged and set off. “Your call,” he replied, glancing happily at his meter.
I leaned into him, and he captured me in his arms, my breasts crushing against him as he held me. “All mine.” The words escaped him as he kissed me neck.
“Yes,” I breathed me fingers moving through his hair.
He kissed my mouth, his tongue tasting me. It seemed he could not get enough, and secretly I knew I couldn’t either but I know better that to get attached to men like this they come they go so I learned a long time ago to enjoy it to the fullest, and I do.
“Kimberly, I need to be inside you.”
“You want me now?” I asked, amazed.
His mouth twitched on one side. He nodded.
“Here?”He gave me another nod.
“Right here,” he said quietly, and his hand moved up and down against his pants, rubbing the bulk of his cock. NOW? I smiley wickedly (loving the way he thinks)
His eyes narrowed, and he slid his body forward on the seat, jutting his hips out toward me. Glancing at the back of the driver’s head, he unzipped his pants and closed one hand around the stem of his erection that pushed eagerly from his shorts. He held it in a light grip, moving in slow, even strokes. I watched his movement: as I shifted slightly on the seat glancing provocatively at him. Tens tried to control his breathing. The cab was stopped at a traffic light; people were walking across the road in front of us. Alarm bells were starting to sound in my head, but the thrill of the moment held me. He looked me straight in the eye and I saw the need and desire, in his eyes instantly my need for him was as great and he could see in my eyes the same. I nodded, my lips softly parted; it was all the encouragement he needed.
“Driver.” He leaned forward as the cab pulled away from the lights, glancing around to try to figure out where we were, hiding his eager cock from view. “Pull into that alleyway,” he instructed.
The driver grumbled but quickly hauled the vehicle into a narrow alley between two tall buildings, barely much bigger than the cab itself. He braked sharply just before making contact with the Dumpsters housed there, pulled on the brake, and turned round. “A little more notice would be helpful.” He stared at the fistful of money Tens was holding out to him.
“Get out of the cab and wait at the end of the street.” It was an order.
“Hey, I’m not about to leave you with my cab, oh no, I’m not falling for that one.”“Take the keys then.” It was uttered through gritted teeth. “Lock us in if you like; just get the hell out for a few minutes.”
The driver looked again at the sizable amount of cash being offered. Tens spied a packet of cigarettes on the dash. “A week’s wages in return for taking a cigarette break?” he pointed out, harsh need biting into his blood.
The driver snatched the cash from his hand, grabbed his cigs and the car keys, tipped a salute to the pair of them, and promptly left.
Tens glanced after him, watched him take up a guard like pose behind the car and light a cigarette, and then slumped back in the seat, turning his attention to our desperate need for release once again.
I was sitting on the edge of the seat, looking dazed. Strands of my hair had fallen freely around my face. I was eyeing his cock as if I were about to devour him it His cock twitched and thicken eagerly. My eyes rose to his. “Now?” Please I whispered.
He nodded, a dark thrill running through my veins. He looked so gorgeous, my arousal blatant in my expression, my lips parted, my pupils dilated. I reached to kiss him, as there is a direct connection from the man’s lips and the core of my of my womanhood and truth be told he could positively control me with just the seductive touch of his kiss it intoxicates me; as I him.
My fingers moved across his thigh to his cock, where it reared up from his shorts. Another wave of lust pooled in his groin as my head dropped toward his lap, my lips parting.
Tens mouthed a string of hushed curses at the ceiling of the cab as my mouth closed over the engorged head of his cock. My lips molded over its swollen tip, slowly sinking onto it, and then my tongue swept over the surface while my fingers reached for his balls.
His hands fisted against the seat when I took it deep into my mouth, riding it in and out. He pulled gently on my hair as if to warn me that the movements were threatening to make him come far too quickly.
“I have to be inside you Kimberly”; claiming he was desperate for me “I want to feel your tightness NOW as he reached for me was my undoing. I hauled my skirt up around my hips as he reached for and tore off my lace panties, my shoes dropping to the floor of the cab. I straddled him, my legs folding against the seat, my thighs enclosing his hips.
When I rose up in front of him, he pushed my camisole up and sucked heavily on my breasts. His hands rested at my waist as he moved over my nipples with his mouth.
I was wet, like honey, and his cock slid up against my clitoris, the full head of it rolling against the swollen nub. I opened my mouth wide and rubbed myself against the hard surface of his cock, catching the sensitive skin on the underside.
He breathed out loudly; each sensation was inexorably torturous and pleasurable. I led the head of his cock along the hot folds of skin that lined my sweet entrance and let it press home there, the flush of arousal heightening across my face and neck. My perfume, heavy with current and Eros, was tempered with the smell of my sex as intoxicating as to him.
An almost unbearable demand throbbed inside him, and he drew me close, his hands around my waist.
I sank down onto him in one gliding movement and wrestled myself on his hips.
The pull of my body sucking in his cock was exquisite. He groaned, his head going back against the seat of the cab. He closed his eyes, savoring the pleasure of his cock thrusting up inside my tightness, and he moved his hands from my waist over my breasts and up into my hair as it fell against him.
“Kim,” he breathed. “Oh, baby.” His voice was heavy. I lifted my hips, riding up with a flex of my knees on the seat on either side of him. He groaned, and I began to ride his shaft in regular movements; I gripped the back of the seat and freed my movements, taking his hardness into me with determination each time and then grinding down with utter determination and a cry of pleasure.
Our need was entirely in tune, and I laughed and looked down at him, my face radiating the rapture I felt.
“Oh yes,” he said and gave a low laugh. The desperation had gone; this release was what he wanted. Longing had been replaced by outright pleasure. He sprawled on the seat, his hands resting on the bunched fabric of my skirt around my hips as I moved over him with abandon, looking down at him with the laughter still on my face.
I reached forward and stroked his hair free with my fingers. My mouth was opening as I rocked slightly and massaged the head of his cock deep inside me.
His hands held my buttocks, and he leaned his face into my chest, every moment sending him closer to the edge. He felt fierce; he wanted to lock my body to his. He bit his lip; he was going to come, and he wanted to wait for me. He felt me begin to quiver and reach. He moved his head back to look at me again, and his hands tightened on my waist.
“You fill me so well,” I whispered, leaning over his face and breathing the words to him as my body sapped the strength from my voice.
He swelled further inside from the words I had whispered, his cock rigid, and his balls in an iron grip. He was sweating from the intensity of the thumping orgasm building there.
“The wickedness you stir inside me is all consuming, I am going to come.”
He flexed me back and I worked my hips smoothly and rhythmically on him. As he felt my sex quivering, he knew I was close, too.
His cock was rigid and fierce when it began to reach, I was there he crushed his face into my breasts, and my arms enclosed his head there. He held me tightly, and we did not separate, coming violently at the very same moment.
Moving was difficult but a lunch break was only so long and I was well past mine…but there is always …the same time next week….

5 comments:

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

If this one doesn't get people to touch themselves, nothing will!

That was NT hot Girl A+

Tangled Up With Me © said...

Or one another ...THanks you J

Anonymous said...

**YUM**

Anonymous said...

My fav! I have been in this industry and limousines and we make for the best stories!

Very Hot!

Tangled Up With Me © said...

I bet you have some great one do tell, Kim