Group-Chatt with the Writers and mingle with other Erotica Readers. Lets Share Ideas and explore.

Newest Erotica Post

.......................................................................................

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~Mischief~ Feng Shui...Fetish Style

Everything in the world, according to the Chinese, belongs to one of the five Feng Shui elements or energies, those being fire, earth, wood, water and metal. These elements are believed to affect everything we do.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
But you know how my mind works…always combining things that probably shouldn’t be…heh. So without further ado, I give you Feng Shui…Fetish style

Pierce my skin, arouse my body
Make me wet in the place where I potty
I submit myself as a thing of beauty
And make you crazed for a piece of my booty


A warm beverage is often desired
When it comes from a pussy, it’s a taste that’s acquired
Yes, it’s true, there are some that will yearn for the hour
That their mouth can be blessed by my golden shower



Wrapped in your rope, suspended in truss
Your slave it seems, bound and helpless
My nipples and clit harden in anticipation
But the gleam in my eye, belies my cooperation

Hot girls, rolling in the dirt
Makes any red-blooded man want to spurt
How can it be? To me it seems cheesy
It must be they think that Cave Girls are Easy


Here I lie, in the darkened room
Trembling flesh, yours to consume
I offer myself, a Human Sacrifice
But if you burn me, I’ll kick your ass twice

5 comments:

The Official Naked Nurse said...

Now! That is one way to look at things!

Kisses my sexy sister!!
xoxoxo

No Tresspassing - NT's Erotica Club said...

What a Unique piece Mischief.
Not only is it Erotic but it made me truely LOL :)

Great lines of humor and sexy +++

NT

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise Mischief! I loved the Earth one (for a reason) and loved the fire portion esp the pic that goes with it. You have plenty of mischievous surprises in you! I love it!!!

LAW...otherwise Leslie
I'll just sign LAW now and you'll know it's me right? LOL
luv ya
xo

KinkerChew said...

Nice twist Miss...:)~

Donnie said...

Now, that's a sexy way to be one with your zen. Love this piece, Chica;) Well done.